WEEKEND TEACHER TRAINING
200 Hour WEEKEND Immersion with Jodi Weiner, E-RYT 500
This program is designed for anyone ready to access their inner teacher for life or career path; deepen their knowledge of yoga and how to apply it in everyday life; turn their passion for yoga into a professional reality; and be of service to their community. Graduates of this intensive Program are eligible for certification with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
Jodi has been practicing Yoga for nearly 30 years. She is fluent in meditation, self-inquiry, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Raja and Karmic Yoga. She has led many 200+ hour Yoga Alliance accredited training programs in the area giving her graduates access to limitless career paths. When she is not on the Yoga mat, traveling or teaching, she is guiding her twin teenagers through this beautiful world and infusing them with love and strength.
- History of Yoga
- Principles of Yoga Path
- Asana Lab (Alignment and Posture Breakdown)
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga philosophy and lifestyle (Bandhas, Gunas, Koshas, Mudras, Kriyas)
- Meditation styles and methods
- The art of teaching (finding your voice and signature style)
- Intuitive and intelligent sequencing
- Trauma Sensitive Hands-on Adjustments
- Chakra knowledge to Support a Deeper Practice
- The Business of Yoga
- The Yoga Profession
- Karma Project
- Eastern Body Western Mind by Anodea
- Living Your Yoga: Finding the Spiritual in Everyday, Judith Hanson Lasater
- Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- Light on Life, BKS Iyengar
- The Secret Power of Yoga, Nischala Devi
- February 17-18
- March 3-4, 17-18, 31-April 1
- April 7-8, 14-15 & 28-29
- May 12-13 & 26-27
- June 9-10
- Sat 10:15 – 11:45 & 1:30 – 6:30
- Sun 9:15 – 10:45 & 11:00 – 5:30
UNLIMITED CLASSES AT YOGA CONNECTION PRIOR TO TRAINING WITH FULL PAYMENT!
Tuition: $3300. Includes three regular classes per week at the studio
*** SAVE $300 IF PAID IN FULL BY JANUARY 15TH, 2018
Email email@example.com for more details and info.