New Yoga Students
Please wear athletic clothing, bring water, and bring a towel. Stretching pants/shorts, and a form fitting t-shirt and tank top are recommended. We rent mats for $3 and sell towels for $6 if you don’t have them. We also sell bottled water.
Arrive to the studio at least 10-15 minutes prior to class beginning so that you can register and also talk briefly with the instructor about any physical issues you may have, etc. New clients are not allowed into class once started and there are no exceptions.
- Please arrive at class 10 minutes early.
- All students must sign in at the front desk prior to setting up your mat in the studio.
- Before and after class, ask questions! Our staff and teachers are here to help you. Please refrain from talking during class.
- Should you be late, please enter class quietly and respect your neighbors and their practice.
- There is a 15 minute cut-off for returning clients and there are no exceptions.
- In the yoga rooms, no gum, no glass, no food, and nothing but clear liquids are allowed.
- Please turn off your phone when you arrive. All cell phone use is to be done outside of the studio. If you are someone who is on call, make sure your phone is on vibrate and that you leave immediately if you must use your phone. No checking texts during class.
- Please do not apply perfume, scented oils or lotions prior to entering the studio, as some clients have odor sensitivities and/or allergies.
- Keep all personal belongings outside of the yoga studio room, cell phones included. We have cubbies to place your belongings. Anything of personal value please keep at home or locked in the trunk of your car. All clients are personally responsible for the safety of their own belongings.
- If you have to leave class early, please let the instructor know before class begins. In this case, please set your mat near the door and leave before final savasana begins.
- Remember that savasana is one of the most important elements in closing your yoga practice and you should finish the entire class.
- It is advised to practice yoga on an empty stomach. Avoid eating anything heavy or drinking too much water 1-3 hours before class.
- Have fun!